Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Review Navigloo Boat Shelter for 25 ft. - 26 ft . Pontoon Boats (Covers Motor)


A yesterday. I'm looking for information on the Navigloo Boat Shelter for 25 ft. - 26 ft . Pontoon Boats (Covers Motor), so i would like to describe here.





Navigloo Boat Shelter for 25 ft. - 26





For runabouts and pontoon boats 19 ft. to 22 ft. 6 in. length. Specifically designed to protect your boat against harsh winter weather conditions. Also included is a heavy-duty tarpaulin designed to prevent snow and ice from accumulating. No tools required. Quick and easy to assemble Frame made from first quality recycled materials. Strong and secure Free storage bags .... Read more



1 comment:

  1. I highly recommend people to avoid Navigloo.
    My Navigloo frame completely collapsed after my first use, which broke almost half of the parts.

    The front pole pedestal broke, which caused the rest of the frame to fall down on the bow damaging the windshield.
    The pedestal is made out of plastic, it should have been made out of a stronger material.

    Since there's a one year warranty, I thought I'd have no problems getting all the broken parts replaced, since I just bought it last year and only used it once.
    But no, they were defensive about this, accused me for installation error and refused to do anything about this.

    I've read other reviews and looks like I'm not the only one going through this huge disappointment with Navigloo.

    All that $$$ wasted, I should have spent that on shrinkwrapping the boat or building my own frame, and not worry about damages that would end up costing more.

    ReplyDelete